Lemonade is one of my favourite drinks especially in the summer because it is sweet and refreshing! The not-so-secret ingredient in this recipe is by True Lemon. I found these naturally favoured drink mix packets while I was on vacation a couple weeks ago and I am HOOKED. I found them at Target and then realized we do have a few flavours here in Winnipeg.
I really like these because they are so easy to use, literally just add to water and shake. Or spice it up and try the recipe below for a refreshing raspberry lemonade slush!
These packets are naturally flavoured and they use beet juice and turmeric to get the colour! There are only 10 calories per packet, no preservatives and it is non-GMO.
Not sponsored, I just really like this product! :)
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 packet True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade Raspberry Lemonade
- 1 cup ice
- 5 raspberries
- Add Raspberry Lemonade packet to 2 cups of water and shake.
- Add ice, shaken Raspberry Lemonade, and raspberries to a blender.
- Blend on high for about 1 minute.
- Add to a tall glass and enjoy!
Hope you’re having a great summer!
Thanks for reading!