Today I want to share a round up of smoothie recipes that include ingredients that are easily accessible during the winter time! Here are some benefits to eating seasonal produce:
- Most of the ingredients in these smoothies are easy to find fresh this time of year.
- Winter produce are more affordable than other fruits and vegetables this time of year since they are in abundance
Smoothies are a quick and easy breakfast, snack or post-workout meal that are loaded with nutrients and fibre.
Here are 10 winter smoothie recipes from other amazing bloggers! Click on the recipe link below the photo for the recipe and to check out the blog post!
1. Cranberry Walnut Apple Smoothie | A Virtual Vegan
2. Mocha Almond Smoothie Bowl | Flavour & Savour
3. Cranberry Clementine Smoothie | Blossom to Stem
4. Creamy Dreamy Green Smoothie | Salt Sole
5. Ginger Orange Smoothie | The Misfit Baker
6. Super Healthy Chocolate Turmeric Beet Smoothie | Eye Candy Popper
7. The Flower Power Smoothie | Nutty 4 Nutrition
You won’t believe what the secret ingredient in this one is! Check it out below!
Recipe | http://www.nutty4nutrition.com/blog/2015/1/28/the-flower-power-smoothie
8. Salted Chocolate Smoothie by yours truly: Exploring Healthy Foods
9. Beet Apple Breakfast Smoothie | Sweet Sundays
10. Four Ingredient Banana + Dares Mylkshake | Occasionally Eggs
Do you have a go-to smoothie you like to make in the winter? Let me know if the comments!
Thanks for reading!